
Well, this Easter was a bit different for us, with a 3 day old. But, as usual, my parents were gone. I had the pleasure of taking them to the airport at 8 am on Sunday for the annual cruise. This year they were off to Mexico. So, we were at Kate's parent's house for some Easter fun! We recieved a bunny outfit at one of our showers, and so we were hoping Madeline might be born in time. And, she was born just in the nick of time. The highlight of the evening had to be the Easter Egg dye. Normally, they have all the kiddy cousins over and do an Easter Egg hunt, for which Kate's sister's are usually more excited that any of the 4 or 5 year olds. This year, that was pre-empted with the birth of Madeline, as we asked that the little kids not be there. Anyway, here are some pictures for your visual enjoyment!



Me dying Easter Eggs.
5 comments:
Mae is pretty much the cutest little bunny ever! Good job, guys. For bringing such a cute little girlie girl into the family. We're so excited to spend time with her and see her little personality blossom. :) Glad you had a good easter!
That is a swell baby you have.
Oh yay! Kate and Jordan you have created one BEAUTIFUL CHILD! She is gorgeous and she looks just like her mother. I'm so glad that the birth went well and that she's got so many family members around to love on her. I'm also dang glad you've joined the blogging world. I started my blog in August and its been so much fun! www.megs-hinckley.blogspot.com
She is so cute! We have wanted to stop by and say hi but the kids have been sick so the blog is wonderful!
Congratulations to you both!
I love the bunny ears. Too cute :0)
Post a Comment