
Well, I'm new to this whole blogging thing. Seems to be the growing trend. But, I'm not a bandwagon jumper, I just thought of it as a good way to keep an online Journal of sorts. We've got a lot going on in life. This picture was taken about 1 1/2 months ago, and, if I do say so myself, Kate is looking quite beautiful! She hasn't gotten much bigger, but she doesn't believe me when I say that. I'm actually probably the one who's gotten bigger. (Packin' on the sympathy pounds). We are going in on Wednesday night for her to be induced with our first baby on Thursday. Names, you ask? We have narrowed it down to two, Madeline Irene (and call her Mae for short) and Chuck, because we love that show! J/K. We'll just see how we feel in the hospital! We'll keep you posted and post pictures for the big event when it happens. As you can tell by the name of the blog, we have no idea what we're doing, and this blog is in large part dedicated to our new baby girl and our growing family. May our children have patience with us, and us with them. Here's the extent of my baby knowledge:
- They poop
- They eat
- They cry
- They're cute
(Not necessarily in the above order)
I'm only kidding. We're super excited and have been preparing for this day for while!
3 comments:
Jordan and Kate,
Welcome to the world wide blogosphere. We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet the new baby!
Good luck this week, we know it will go well.
Love, Ike and Janabanana
Good Job! Thanks for letting me in on your blog I'm so excited for you & know your new baby will be as pretty as her mom & as kind as her dad.
Love, Tracy
Jordan, your wife is so cute pregnant. Good luck this week. Oh, and just beware once you start blogging you can't stop :0)
Post a Comment