Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day- And other random stuff.



Today is Mother's Day and I'd just like to put some props out to Kate for being such an awesome Mom. She's a natural. She's just so amazing. I love her so much and I'm amazed with her patience and love. I know it doesn't begin to compare with what she does every day, but for a gift I cleaned the entire house for her yesterday, and made her breakfast this morning. I also got her a new camera, so you should be seeing the quality of the pictures on this blog improve.

Also, a special thanks to my own mom for being such a wonderful lady and learning to love not only us, but also the invisible kid in the house named "I dunno." I'm also grateful for Kate's mom and her love for us and all the help she gives us.

Here's to Mother's Day and all you Mom's out there!


Well, I was talking about the good ol' high school days the other day with Kate's fam and how we took a stretch station wagon to prom (this is because Kate's sister Holly recently went to prom) and ate take-out Mandarin by candlelight on the island off the Farmington freeway entrance (complete with servers in tuxes). What a blast. I just wish I had been with Kate on that date. Later that night, my friend Jeff spilled chocolate fondue all of his date and her high-end prom dress. (See the car we took below, complete with a home AC unit strapped to the back that ran on a generator, a tv, and a vhs vcr. We cremmed 8 couples in there!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jordan,
I don't think you know me, but will you tell Kate hello for me, and that I am happy for her baby and house?

thanks.

-laura russon