Monday, June 23, 2008

Wii are doing okay... now


I don't know whether it was giving blood, or working too hard, or both, but I've been sick. I've been curl up and want to die sick the last few days. I am finally feeling better, but for about 3 1/2 days I lied in bed... sick. I tell you something, there sure are a lot of judge shows on during the day. Judge Brown and Judy, divorce court, and probably 15 others. I'm thinking of becoming a T.V. Judge. Judge Yospe, has a nice ring, and looks pretty cool too.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was sick. I was aching all over, my head was throbbing, I have a cough that won't go away, and my temperature was swinging back and forth between 99 and 102.5 degrees. I was diagnosed by my father-in-law (a pharmacist) with a bacterial infection and I've been taking pills for this and feeling much better. I am back at work, both at home and at work.

So, what else has been happening other than 18 hours of sleep a day mingled with 6 hours of T.V.? Kate and I had a great escape to Logan for Our Anniversary/Father's Day/My Birthday. We went to the Anniversary Inn and stayed in the "Under the Sea" room. I would recommend the Anniversary Inn in Logan, but wait until their done renovating it this summer. It sit right by a lovely stream and a block away from the Tabernacle on Main Street. We woke up and headed over to the BlueBird for Lunch and then a free concert in the Tab. We walked in and were stunned with a full audience... of white haired retirees'. It was Opera (The music, not the all powerful African American Woman) and we left after about a song. We then went and saw Indiana Jones. Two thoughts on this one 1) Overall Pretty Entertaining and 2) About as weird as Stephen Speilberg's A.I. or as cheesy as the Parmesan cheese on my mozzarella salad.

But, not to forget the highlight of my birthday morning. Kate got me a Wii. We've played it a bit, and we created a Wii Mii family (hey, that rhymes). Kate got a kick out of me playing baseball with her as my 1st baseman and Mae as our catcher. We won 9-0, it was Mercy Rule. Our Wii Mii Family Rules!!!

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Jordan - I hear "Rock Band" is coming to wii in the next couple weeks! You GOT to get that.

Ike said...

I'm way jealous. If you want to borrow my Game Cube Zelda it supposedly works in the wii.

Let me know when you need help with your house. I'm not the type who invites myself over, but I'm glad to help when asked.

Glad you're feeling better. Swimming was fun, and a good eye-opener to how out of shape I am. I'll be starting my diet immediately and exercise tomorrow.