Monday, September 29, 2008

Alive and Well



I know it's been a WHILE since the last post. We're still internet-Less, but we HAVE been up to a lot of no good. Look forward to pictures from our recent trip to Island Park with our friends the Irish's, the circus, Yellowstone, and much more including mindless rants about... whatever from yours truely. Today's Special: The blessing. Just so you know... we're alive and well.
Happy Family

Luke, Mae, Link, and Calder

Grandma and Grandpa Yospe

Grandma Ammon helping in the kitchen.

This one's not from the blessing, but look how cute she looks!

Here's one of Madeline on the Beach at Bear Lake on a recent trip with our friends the Kitchens!

3 comments:

Christina said...

She is adorable. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.

Cheeseboy said...

I can't wait for more random rants. Come back to the blogosphere soon!

Nice pics.

Ashley Wilson said...

Mae is the cutest! I am loving the swimsuit picture! Can't wait for more pictures of that gorgeous baby.