No Idea What We're Doing

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Part 2

This is my first halloween at Datamark. I had heard of how crazy it gets, but really I was blown away, and Kate will attest, it is like nothing I have ever seen. My work was more gussied up than most local spook allies. 90% of the people had costumes, which, with over 200 employees, made for some pretty entertaining costumes. Some of the highlights for decorating included: Indiana Jones' Lego Land, Gotham City, A carnival gone wrong, Toy Story, The Wizard of Oz, Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin, and more. The entire building was decorated, with no exceptions. Lunch was brought in, and productivity was at an all time low 10%. Here are just a few pictures that I snagged off a co-worker's blog. Themed costumes included the entire Adams Family, Scooby Doo and the Gang, and of course the cast of Toy Story.

Fortune Teller


Shaggy's Mystery MachineThe Scooby Doo Gang

Spooky Decs



The Freak Show

Circus Gone Wrong




Toy Story

Posted by The Yospe's at 4:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Other Blog: My Oatmeal Kisses

About Me

The Yospe's
We welcome you to our blog. We are a little family with a lot of love. Hope you enjoy your reading!
View my complete profile

Get Paid for Blogging!

Join the HyperX Local Network! Email Jordan @ HyperXMedia.com

Mae

Mae

Henry

Henry

Followers

Google Search

Slideshow

Blog Archive

Other Blogs of Interest

  • Don't worry. I'm just going crazy
    1 month ago
  • The Blog O' Cheese
    My Top 20 Favorite Films of 2025
    8 months ago
  • The Leake Family
    August in the Leake Home
    1 year ago
  • It's only just begun...
    Faith's Birth Story
    7 years ago
  • Laura and her thoughts
    soap on instagram
    9 years ago
  • Kisses From Cho Cho
    2nd Grade Davey
    10 years ago
  • My Oatmeal Kisses
    Edward Tulane Lapbook
    11 years ago
  • Davis Family Life
    Kid Funnies
    11 years ago
  • Ike's Blog
    Yospe Beach House Vacation
    11 years ago
  • foreverstrong
    Summer's Farm Festival and Corn Maze
    12 years ago
  • Mmmboppin'
    Maggie's Hello Kitty Party!
    12 years ago
  • Tales from the Swamp
    General House Project List Update
    12 years ago
  • Great Scott
    100 Years of LDS Scouting
    12 years ago
  • The Fullmers Three
    Half Price Christmas!
    12 years ago
  • jen's blog
    New Blog
    13 years ago
  • What Was I Thinking?
    I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch. . . or I used to.
    13 years ago
  • The Badger Den
    To the lucky readers of this post...
    13 years ago
  • Nate & Gretta Woolf Family
    This year's update
    14 years ago
  • The Jeppson Family
    Dance Recital May 2012
    14 years ago
  • jd and alicia
    he's here!
    14 years ago
  • Jana's Blog
    not wanting to forget, round 2
    14 years ago
  • Brian and Lindsey
    Major Update
    14 years ago
  • *****I'm Brooke and these are MY BOYS!!!*****
    Halloween Time!!
    14 years ago
  • Murri's
  • A Bright Hope
  • Preston and Ashley
  • Jordan & Melanie Teerlink
"Behind every good man stands a great woman," Unknown

Hits

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter
Jordan Yospe. Picture Window theme. Theme images by Leontura. Powered by Blogger.