Saturday, August 8, 2009

Boston


Not to belabor the point, but we've been quite busy lately. As some of you know, Kate and I took a trip back east with Mae and our friends Jon and Chelsie and their son Charlie. Below are some of the pictures from our adventure. I hope to find time to blog about some of the humorous things as well as an anecdote to the mundanes of our lives. The below pictures are by no means in order, but they do have a small description for you to decipher what exactly we did. (Okay, so I started these posts on our personal laptop, and posted them on my work laptop, thus... not very many pictures. Hopefully I actually find time sometime to put more pictures.)


A Sideways Train Ride Into Boston.


Mae Loved the Beach.



This is Glaucester (Close to where we were staying, and city home of the movie "The Perfect Storm")


1 comment:

The Leakes said...

What a trip and how fun! Mae is one adorable little girl. Glad you guys are doing well! Jenny :)