YAY! Welcome little Henry. I'm so excited for you guys, and I hope Kate is feeling well and is recovering nicely. I would love to come visit you guys with Jake after he gets off work tomorrow, so hopefully we will. Enjoy the little tyke, and I bet Mae is so excited!
7 comments:
YAY! Welcome little Henry. I'm so excited for you guys, and I hope Kate is feeling well and is recovering nicely. I would love to come visit you guys with Jake after he gets off work tomorrow, so hopefully we will. Enjoy the little tyke, and I bet Mae is so excited!
Nice!
I kid you not the word verification says "blessing"
Congrats! I love the name Henry! My husband and I served with Anziano Yospe in Italy. I saw on his FB a link to your blog. It is cute, I like it!
He's a cutie! Congratulations!!
congratulations, can't wait to meet him!
Hooray for Kate!!! She's not prego anymore! What a beautiful little guy. Can't wait to meet him and would love to bring y'all dinner! All the best!
Congrats on your new little man!
Post a Comment