
So, here's the latest. We are raising a child prodigy. That's right, you heard me, a child prodigy. The other day Kate put Madeline on her stomach on the couch because she had a stomach ache. What should happen next, little Mae rolled over. I know, I know, your thinking, "She's a week old!" Well, according to Kate, she did it. She rolled over! I didn't believe it either. Well, today, at Kate's Mom's house, Kate went into the other room to feed Mae. And, lo and behold, supposedly she did it again! Wow! I know, I know. No one else saw it. So, when we got home from visiting my parents tonight, I had Kate show me. And, after about 3 minutes of struggling and turning herself completely around on the couch performing a 180 face down, she did it! And I witnessed it. We will try and get it on video for all of you to see, but she did it and I witnessed it.
We are planning on starting piano lessons Monday and Latin Lessons on Tuesday. We're gonna make some money on this our child prodigy. She has to be the strogest baby I've ever seen. If the others fail, we're thinking of putting her in Junior Gladiators for the shows 4th comeback in 2025!
3 comments:
Wow, unbelievable!
She almost had Max beat- he just barely started rolling from his tummy to his back, and he's only done it a few times....pretty impressive!!! Post a video, I'd love to see (or we will just have to come and visit again)
See ya :)
That's amazing. Do post video of it. I was watching the Today Show the other day and they had a baby that was 17 months old and could read. So maybe Mae could beat her. But that baby started reading at 13 months, so you guys better start now. Her mom said they were walking in the grocery store isle one day and the baby girl said "corn". Her mom looked at the box of cereal the baby was pointing at. There wasn't a picture of corn on it, just the word corn. Ann had her read some words they had randomly chosen for her to read and she did it! That could be Mae!
Post a Comment