
So, today (and this weekend), has been crazy (for multiple reasons, yet to be announced). However, one reason is, we found THE HOUSE. As you know from a past blog, we've had our ups and downs with the home search. With bad realtors, duds of homes, and offers falling through.
Well, Saturday morning I received a call from our (new) realtor (He's been very good). We were scheduled to see some homes in the morning. He told me that a home in Bountiful we wanted to see had an offer and would probably go under contract that day. He asked if we still wanted to see it. I said yes.
We first went to another dud, and then to THE HOUSE. It was everything Kate and I were looking for. Big enough, not too much fix up work, a yard, about the right price, and a good neighborhood close to family. We both knew, but we went home and talked it over. We decided to put an offer in. The seller came back with a multiple offers addendum and we put in a slightly higher offer. We found out about an hour later (around 5pm) that they accepted our offer! Here are some pictures. There will surely be more to come too. We close on the 26th of May and will probably move in early June. Hooray!


4 comments:
Congratulations. That house kind of looks like ours. You have good taste.
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! I want to go see it! I'm glad that its in Bountiful- congrats!
Did you buy Abe & Cathi's house? Congratulations!!!
Kate, cute baby. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog. Congrats on the house!
Post a Comment