What’s the deal with these new blogger listings that list when you’re friends have last posted and put them in order from most recent?
I don’t like these for two reasons:
1) One, It makes it difficult to find the blogs I’ve come to love to visit.
2)I And two, I’m always at the bottom because I rarely post anything. (My brother Abe is always at the top because he posts something just about every 2 or 3 hours)
For this, I’m writing this entry. So, for one fleeting moment, or for an hour or two, I can be on the top of all of your lists. I realize that this glory will not last long, but simply to taste the top is all I dream to do. I’m sure by the time many of you read this, our blog will have shifted back to the middle or the bottom, and it will be another week or so before the next post, and another week or two until we taste sweet victory again. But, success, as they say (and by they, I mean me), is an internal battle. And, blogger success, is measured in the impressions I get. Thus, I will commit a blogger no-no and include a crazy email I got today!
Amazingly, the man and his 10 year old son walked away unscathed.
1 comment:
Hey Jordan - you are #1 on my list. (Well, right now.)
Post a Comment