Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 Irrational Irritations


  1. People with opinions on Politics that haven’t done their homework.
  2. Shirtless, fat joggers.
  3. Seconds left on the microwave timer.
  4. Two lanes, two cars, same speed, can't pass.
  5. The people in the right turning lane going straight. Or the people that stop when they only need to yield.
  6. People that have nothing better to do, than make a list of things that bug them.
  7. If I were a suspected terrorist, then the FBI.
  8. The fact that if an airplane crashed into my bedroom, my insurance won’t cover it.
  9. When I go to take a bite of my cereal, and I get a mouthful of free toy.
  10. When the guy at the drive through forgets what you ordered… “What was that again…?”

4 comments:

The Yospe's said...

No offense toward the overweight persons out there. I realize I fall into this category. Simply put, jog, just don't jog with your shirt off.

Ike said...

If the cereal you eat comes with a toy, perhaps it's time to grow up and pick a new cereal! Just kidding, Marshmallow Maties rule!

Also, I don't know what it means to "do my political homework." Does watching Colbert and The Daily Show count? Because if not, I'm screwed.

Cheeseboy said...

I hate my microwave timer altogether. Stupid, gigantic piece of crap!

The Yospe's said...

I knew that the politics one would get a response. And, i don't claim to be an expert or to do MY homework. Just don't take a hard stance for something or someone just because it's the popular thing to do. Find out why you should support that position or not.