It's come that time. If your interested, please leave a comment of who you are and your personal email, as well as any of your family members that may be interested. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE though, so do it now! You can also email me at jyospe@yahoo.com.
23 comments:
lndsblck1@gmail.com Think going private is a good idea-we'll do it when we have kids:)
us please! alicia.kitchen@gmail.com
abeyospe@yahoo.com AND
c_yospe@yahoo.com
So I guess I have to come out as a "secret" reader now if I want to continue doing so huh? I love reading your blog and what you have to say. I'd love to be invited if you don't mind. My e-mail is:
camille.davis1@gmail.com
don't forget us.
jennycheney@gmail.com
estheryospe@yahoo.com
janayospe@yahoo.com
iyospe@yahoo.com
timandbrandi@gmail.com and
brandi.hoggan@gmail.com - the 2nd one is the one we need to be able to leave comments, though this may be our first one so far.
laurarhansen at gmail dot com.
I'm a good friend of Katy's from high school.
ellericks@yahoo.com
christinasquirehiggins at gmail - I'm glad you're taking this step
Let us in! brookelynn_0506@yahoo.com
Put us on your list
heathre@gmail.com
miserton@gmail.com
add me
smellybrown1@hotmail.com
count me in! eyospe@yahoo.com
the movie was super last min. We were on our way home when Scott called and asked if we wanted to hang out for awhile. We didn't have anything else going on so we went to a late movie. We missed u guys though!
Jordan, I gave you the wrong email address -
abeyospe@gmail.com
Mom also gave you the wrong email address. She needs to be:
eyospe@gmail.com
I think! I'll check with her tomorrow.
I guess I also have to come out as a secret reader. I'd love to keep reading (i'm one of Katie's friends from HS) :)
oh crap. my email is snowangel326@yahoo.com
scottbredthauer@hotmail.com
Add us!! sadie_malizia@yahoo.com
I'd love to be added. I'm a friend of Katy's from Rose Park 4th Ward. My email is mommy_oldfield@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment