1. Our work has a pumpkin carving auction to benefit the food bank or some other charity each year. My pumpkin went for $20. Not bad. My goal was to not be the cheapest one... I was in the middle of the pack. There were some that went for $100+.



2. I got Kate a bike for Christmas. I know, she's 10 years old again. We are now looking for one of those baby bike attachments or the things you pull behind, if anyone has an old one they don't want.

3. Mae is walking. You heard right. Not only that, she talks. She says da-da, ma-ma, mmmm, dog, and Uh-oh. She also knows the sign language word for dog. She loves dogs.
This was about 3 weeks ago. She is much better now.
4. We attending my works Halloween Party this year. You already saw some pictures from that earlier, but I thought I'd post a couple more cute ones of Mae.

5. We also attended Data-Prom. That's right, Datamark, my current employer, has an annual prom. People really take it seriously too. We just wore church clothes, but there were people dressed to the 9's. It was at Rio Tinto Stadium. The food was pretty good, but other than that it was about as cool as actual prom (pretty lame).6. Mae helped a lot with things this year, including Christmas lights and raking the leaves. She also helped cheer on the Utes in the Sugar Bowl!




7. We took a 5 generation picture. Seen below is (from left to right) Kate's dad Jim, Kate's Grandma Portlock, Kate, Madeline in the middle, and Kate's Grandma Dott sitting down.

8. Mae loved Christmas and went straight for her new walker thing. She finally got the hang of ripping the paper off near the end of the day, and had a fun time helping her mommy a month later on her birthday.


2 comments:
I am commenting because I enjoyed this post and I heard the disappointment in your voice last night that no one commented. I especially liked the pumpkins.
I loved looking through ur pics. I can't believe how fast Mae grows!
Post a Comment