

Mae was born smiling. I thought I was crazy when at two days old Mae looked up and grinned at me, but then she never stopped smiling. She has a cute personality all her own. Last night she was our little rolly polly. She took one of our pillows off the couch and laying on her stomach and would roll over the pillow and end up laying on her back, cracking herself up. I loved watching her make herself laugh so hard that I could see her little Jack-o-lantern teeth showing, and if no one had been in the room she would have been laughing just as hard because she thought she was hilarious. Authored by Kate.
2 comments:
Haha Yaaayyy I'm excited to have a little bundle of girly joy rolling around on the floor soon. Mae is adorable....ya done good. :)
She is such a cute little thing. It is always so much fun to see what new thing they figure out. I love watching their little personalities come out.
Post a Comment