Jordan-Jenny Toney! I was just on Viewmont's blog and noticed your name. You have one cute little girl! What are you up to these days? Hope all is well!
Hey Jordan, thanks for the compliments on the little guy, we think he is pretty fantastic. We live in Milwaukee and my husband is just finishing up his 2nd year of medical school. I graduated in dance education from BYU and last year I worked full time, but now that we have Marshall I just teach two nights a week and work a little bit from home. It is working out well and things are going great for us!
4 comments:
Thanks for noticing me on tv. Your kid is cute, must be from the wife's side! ha ha just kidding
Jordan-Jenny Toney! I was just on Viewmont's blog and noticed your name. You have one cute little girl! What are you up to these days? Hope all is well!
cutest baby ever
Hey Jordan, thanks for the compliments on the little guy, we think he is pretty fantastic. We live in Milwaukee and my husband is just finishing up his 2nd year of medical school. I graduated in dance education from BYU and last year I worked full time, but now that we have Marshall I just teach two nights a week and work a little bit from home. It is working out well and things are going great for us!
Post a Comment