Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a .....


Frog!!! Well, at least that's what Madeline thought when at the ultrasound. The ultrasound technician said something to the affect of, "Kind of looks like a frog with their legs tucked up like that." And, of course Mae, having no idea what she was looking at when we asked her, "You see the baby on the TV?" she responded "Frog!"....

But, she finally got it. It's actually a (drum role please)....... BOY! We are super excited!

Our little boy is due June 28th still according to Kate's doctor, but June 22nd according to the ultrasound. We are still hoping and praying he comes after June 20th for Aflac purposes.

8 comments:

Esther said...

So excited for our little boy cousins! I'm glad it's a boy because for Walter's sake, but I would've loved it if you had a cute little girl again too.

Ashley Wilson said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! P.s. Mae is hilarious. I love the frog comment!

Jana Banana said...

Yay...so exciting! It will be fun to have one of each. Congrats!

Haley and James said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Welcome to the fun and unpredictable world of boys! You will love it. That is so awesome.

Brian and Lindsey said...

Congrats- one of each, that's perfect! May may have already come up with the babies nickname;)

JD and Alicia said...

Yay! We are so excited for you!

Megan said...

Congratulations!!!! I always wanted a frog.

Melanie said...

Congrates, that's so exciting. I can't believe you will have two little ones running around!