Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday To Mae!

Mae is loved. We had a great birthday party for her today. A special thanks to those of you that attended. If you ask Mae how old she is now, she should be able to answer you "2" at least some of the time.



We had a fun day overall. Mae also enjoyed Wheeler farm, where she sang happy birthday to the Duckies (which we saw fighting and one of the ducks was getting beat up by some of the others. It was really weird!) We fed the ducks $.50 bread, saw the horses, cows being milked, goats (fighting too, weird again), bunnies, and mae's favorite... the pigs.






5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Happy birthday Mae. Sorry we couldn't make it. I was working this afternoon.

Esther said...

Happy birthday Mae bee! Sorry we didn't make it either.

Heather and Jake said...

Happy Birthday Mae!

Brian and Lindsey said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe she's two!

Haley and James said...

So fun! I'm glad she had a great b-day and we didn't give her the flu as a present! Whew!