My toddler bike sold!
For $50!
(I bought it at a yard sale for $5!)
That means I get $25.
I brought some new things to Abode today as well.
My mom went through my grandma's attic
for her last yard sale,
And some great vintage things did not sell.
Today I consigned, The Game of Happiness,
an old school hot plate, and some 1950s movie lights
When I said they were from my grandma's attic,
it was like the secret password!
I also consigned some canisters
similar to these:
Which my grandma and grandpa got for their wedding.
I also threw in some things I found at the D.I. as well.
Since I was there, I had to browse around!
Here's what I bought:
A cool hook
To use in my downstairs bathroom as a hand towel holder.
And...
(It's so great!)
....
A gorgeous shelf!
It sits flat against the wall,
but the bottom decoration jets out about 6 inches.
I'm not sure where I will put it, but it will be great!
As I was paying, she asked if I wanted to use the $25 dollars in my account, instead of having them cut me a check.
YES!
So I only paid 1.63 for my two new treasures.
Consigning is addicting!!




1 comment:
That is so awesome! Can I go garage sale-ing with you?? It sounds so fun.
Post a Comment