Saturday, April 5, 2008

Double-Take



Well, for those of you that thought baby Madeline looks a lot like Kate, you were right! Above is a picture of Kate. That's right, that's Kate in her blessing dress. What do you think? (As per request, we've added a picture of Madeline above that of Kate. We'll try and get one with a similar pose).

7 comments:

Esther said...

The spitting image!

Cheeseboy said...

I need a side by side with Mae to really see.

Cheeseboy said...

OK, I definitely see it now. FOR SURE!

Heather and Jake said...

Me too. For crying out loud, please give us a side by side!

The Yospe's said...

What do you mean? This is Madeline above and Kate below

Heather and Jake said...

I think we all would appreciate having the photos side-by-side to be able to really make an honest comparison.

The Yospe's said...

Oh Brother! (Literally and Figuratively)