
Well, Heather tagged us and I didn't want to let her down! So here is my list of "eights"...hope you enjoy and you'll probably find most of it entirely useless. :)
8 Things I'm passionate about
- Led. That’s right Led. I love anything led. Led Pencils, led paint, led zeppelin.
- Slurpies. You have to love that sound when you arrive at the bottom of your cup. And, their sugar-licious.
- Spam. I love all types of spam, both the kind David Letterman made famous, and the emails about discounted pills.
- Trident. It is my favorite gum because of how it’s shaped. Larger than a chicklet, fatter than a Big Red.
- Car Ports. How can you not love car ports. They keep your car dry, and when it’s time to go, no stepping into a big empty garage. Nothing but fresh air and wood paneling for me.
- Tigers. They are by far my favorite of the feline family.
- Maple Syrup. I want a maple tree so I can make my own.
- Harps. I like to pretend I know how to play it, and unlike most instruments, it still sounds okay when you do that.
8 Books I have read and Enjoyed!
- Dress your family in Corduroy or Denim- A great self help that has helped me stay in fashion, and helped me preserve my looks.
- Fat White Vampire Blues- How to avoid midnight snacking.
- I am America (And So Can YOU)
- The Life of WarCraft – Helps you pass that level you just couldn’t get by.
- Dungeons and Dragons for Dummies – This really helped me with my new found hobby.
- Less for More, and Oprah Autobiography – This statement is true on so many levels. However Oprah has my vote for Vice President.
- Ball of Yarn- Great ways to keep your kitty entertained. We don’t have a cat, but maybe one day.
- Laughter and Love, the Hallmark Story of the Spears family
8 Things or words I say often
- Careful
- Oops
- Catch
- Duck
- 5. Watch-Out
- 6. Run
- 7. Ouch
- 8. Call an Ambulance
8 Things I want to do before I die (not in any order)
- Lean on the tower of Pisa
- Run a 200K
- Earn 200K
- Learn to breathe underwater
- Pitch a no-hitter
- Drive a Steam Roller
- Pull Taffy
- Win Deal Or No Deal
8 Things I have Learned (or remembered, again) this past year
- How to parallel park a limousine
- The Dog Paddle
- How to use a curling Iron
- What “STOP THAT” means
- I am not color blind, everyone else is
- Eating after 10 is a no no (Thanks again Oprah)
- Liver – Good, Human Liver –also good, however, don’t confuse the two
- My investment in “Don’t Worry Be Happy” Lance Armstrong Wrist bands was a bad one
8 People I want to Tag. If I don't list you- it doesn't mean I don't want to hear more about you- so do the tag anyway :)
- Heeman
- Martha Steward
- Our old German Nazi Neighbor
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- Master Splinter
- Tom Green (Whichever one Responds)
- Big O Greg Ostertag
- That annoying car commercials guy that does the weird accents…
6 comments:
WOW it seems you had quite a bit of spare time on your hands to come up with all these smart-ace remarks! I enjoyed learning so much about you and your deepest, inner thoughts.
Funny stuff. I love that you didn't tag any "real" people. I'm sure it's cause I'm a guy, but tagging is so lame. The girls seem to think it's the bomb. But you guys flipped it on its evil head.
Let me know if you actually do pull taffy. I want to try it too. We could split gas money.
granny yospe is anonymous because I don't know how to fix it...what is the deal with the ![skfdk]) Stuff? Does that mean you are quoting someone? Just wondering...
Haha. I'm going to tag you every time if you don't take it serious. But I thought your answers were funny.
Hey Jordan, happy late birthday!
Post a Comment