Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I Want

Happy New Year! (A week ago, but okay.) It is time to make new years resolutions and since I am pregnant, losing weight cannot be one of them... I love my house and living here but I think I need it to organize itself. So my new years goal is to organize one area of my house a month. I can do that right?? I have some inspiration photos from my sister the organized queen Ashley, look at her closet...
My second goal is to have Mae potty trained by March. She is practically there, we just have to get over her double ear infections all the way to finish the task. It has been a fun process to see her become so proud of herself.




My third goal is to kiss Jordan more, who wouldn't want to kiss that face? I just love that guy and I love seeing him be such a fun daddy. Ahh.. This is my favorite resolution.



Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

That's funny because one of my resolutions is to kiss Jordan more too. Small world.

The Yospe's said...

I love kisses!~ Jordan

Ashley Wilson said...

You are adorable! I would love to help you with your resolution! And p.s. I hope Mae gets over her ear infections soon too- poor baby!

Jana Banana said...

Hey maybe Ashley can help me too :)

I love your goals! Both of my boys have the double ear infections too....not fun!! Good luck!

Brian and Lindsey said...

I like the resolutions, esp the last one:) I'm so glad you're pregnant! We'll just have to move closer now. You're the first person that's described potty training as a positive experience. I'm so calling you when it's time for our kids to get potty trained!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

I love your last resolution. That is adorable. I think I'm gonna steal that one. Only I'll be kissing Steve, not Jordan. Awkward... Haha. About the organizing, I hear you. Stick to your schedule. I've been doing the same thing, only it's lasted almost a year, because I didn't make a schedule. You're smarter than I am. It feels soooo good when you get a room done. And I'm sure it's awesome when it's all done. I only have our bedroom left 'til my own "Project Organize" is finished. Good luck!

Haley and James said...

Okay either I'm your worst friend ever or I never look at your stomach. Congrats on being pregnant! That is so awesome. I love your resolutions. I think we should add a co-resolution to hang out more because I think you're hilarious and I need to laugh more!

Charis said...

I am still working on my new years resolutions. . . they are almost there. . . i like yours. . . Kendell's new years goal is to be potty trained by the time the baby comes. . . I made that goal for her. he he he. she is almost there some days and so far off other days.