Saturday, March 26, 2011

She's 3...What!?

So I blinked...Now she's 3.
But I love it!

I love how she can put her own clothes on, how she can put her own plate in the sink, and close the car door.

But I REALLY LOVE
Her made up songs, her prayers about whatever she sees,
her giggle when her brother is being funny,
her hugs, her "your beautiful mommy!", her eating the snow, her choosing mismatched outfits....

I love her!

We had LOTS of Festivities for her.  (I think Sunday Birthday's are the best-you party all weekend!)

Grandma and Grandpa came over Sunday morning


She had a GREAT time opening presents with G&G

We had a TANGLED party at my parents

Ash made the cutest Tangled Cake

She got so many presents we had to add on to our house!
Monday we had a few other 3 year olds over for a small birthday party
We took them to a bounce house and had a blast!
Love you Mae!

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

We love Mae too! Glad she had a fun birthday, and I can't believe she is 3!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

Sorry Henry and I didn't come to Clara's birthday! We didn't want to spread germs. But I hope she had a happy day, and I hope you and her are feeling better.